Thursday, September 4, 2008

Great Palin Gear!

So I was surfing around earlier, looking for a McCain/Palin picture to use as my avatar on WorkPlaceLikeHome, and found some really neat stuff that promotes Sarah Palin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just wanted to share! All of these items are available on CafePress. They have some great stuff on there for people of all ideas and notions, and some of the best presidential election gear I have seen anywhere!
My favorite is the pink "Brains, Strength, Beauty. Welcome to the American woman. Palin '08." I hope I am able to buy a shirt off that site before this is all said and done. In my opinion it just says it all! I hope they use something like this when she runs for President in 2012. (Gosh, I will have a hard time picking between her and Huck!)

The Strong Girls (there is also a Strong Women) one is in the same virtual store, I assume designed by the same person, and is my second favorite.

No comments: